We are super happy to launch our new fashion section on the site called : Les Interviews Mode .
And we are delighted to start this section with the very cool Diana from LiveInGeneva .
Diana was born and raised in Mexico and has hit Geneva from more than 4 years now. She runs the best blog to gets tips on Geneva lifestyle.
She always looking trendy smiley & glamorous .. so we were eager to have her insight on fashion and to get her tips and tricks !
Leïla & Pauline :
Hey Diana , let’s start !
1. If you would have to choose 5 clothes from your wardrobe … What would they be ? 5 only not more 🙂
Diana : I am always down for qualitative basics with a hint of folly..
– So first, my Sandro Blazer in a super soft material is cool in a casual way with jeans or super chic on a glam’ dress. Meaning you can wear it from office to afterwork ! A must then..
– Must- Have n°2 : black pumps from Sergio Rossi the italian maestro of timeless shoes, varnish black and pointy… effortless chic! – Mush-have n°3 : The one and only Trapeze bag from Celine in beige an black!
– I love jewels : I am a fan of My Josephina , a young designer to be followed who design glamorous and colorful jewels.
– And last but not least .. A litlle black dress, every sylished girl knows that it’s an unavoidable must of a proper wardrobe.
My favorite is one from Massimo Dutti ..I am wearing it with flat or heels from morning seriousness to evening fun times.
Diana’s style in colors :
– Black and Drak green for winter
-Camel in Autumn
– White in Summer and colorful prints in Spring
She knows perfectly what fits her and that’s why she always rockin’
Leïla & Pauline : 2. Time to speak about cosmetics and make-up , pick 4 or 5 products in your bathroom ?
- Pressed powder Mac Studio careblend – If you wanna look like a model go for Mac make-up.. the brand used by the best makeup artists in the world.
- Erborian eye contour : The successful and magical brand coming from Asia…
- They real – Benefit mascara, we all know the effect of this crazy mascara on our eyelashes.. long and perfect ! Nailed it 😉
- And for a hint of summer kiss on cheeks : Nars blush (color : Amour )
Leïla & Pauline : 3. Now let’s speak about your favorite topic , please pick 5 destinations plus hotels, you will alwaws keep a vibrant memory of…
- La Passion Hotel -Carthagène, Colombie : Little charming boutique hotel with 5 rooms for a romantic and peaceful get away with your lover…
- Hotel W – Barcelona, Spain for the speachless view on the Catalan coast.. and please note every room has a cool view .
- Chalet RoyAlp Hôtel & Spa – Villars-sur-Ollon, Switzerland for its awesome spa, nice for a girlfriends retreat.
- Le Cambrian – Adelboden, Switzerland if you wanna have a hot bath between the moutains and enjoy the magic landscapes..
- Habita– Mexico city , Mexico like an ice cube on a hot street corner…
Leïla & Pauline : 4. Would you name 5 « yummy » treats, for us :
- The « riz de veau »( sweet bread) from the restaurant Bayview by Michel Roth – Hotel President Wilson
- The Chocolate from Max Chocolatier – Java 74% in zurich …Tasting it is adopting it and you can order it online ! Goodie !
- « The last Cocktail » from the Bar of the Président Wilson , hotel luxury collection
- Chiara Ferragni macaroon in collaboration with La Durée, for a pinky girly treat.
Diana is a fan of fashion, her look is the expression of her listeyle , she likes to be feminine and elegant but also fun and extravagant, and she loves to juggle with classic chic, moderns outfits and timeless vintage treasures…
Go have a look on her blog guys ! LivinGeneva and stay tuned for more fashion Interviews on our blog …
Shooting Spot : La Durée – Rue du Mont Blanc, 1 -1201 – Genève
Withe the courtesy of Sparkle Pr.