You’ve probably heard already about Les Mondaines? This giant vide dressing happening four times a year where you can also discover cool young designers. We have been lucky to meet one of the Wonder Woman behind this cool organisation.
And it’s actually an euphemism when we are saying Wonder Woman…
Angelique is super active , multi-talented and she is the accomplished happy mum of two… Icing on the cake she’s always dressed with style !
Let us dig into the crazy life of Angelique !
We’ve seen Angelique as a trend-setter helping finding new designers for Night Market – Le Village du Soir, we know her as the co-founder of les Mondaines – Vide Dressing and she is working as publishing director of le Journal les Nouvelles Genève.
Hi Angelique! We are thrilled to meet you !
Pauline & Leïla : So would you be able to choose five items from your huge wardrobe?
Angelique: I am actually wearing one of my favourite shirt from The Kooples recently bought from the last collection.
I bought it in Lyon, I often going to Lyon for shopping and enjoying this lovely city.
- Two loose pull overs from des Petits Hauts, light grey and dark navy. I can wear them as I like according to my daily style, the back in front and the other way around..
- A blue lace dress from the brand Sœur wearable winter and summer with Stan Smith or heels …
- And to conclude I’m a huge fan of the brand Sezanne, I’m shopping the collection at the time it is released. The founder of Sezanne, Morgan Sezalory has a wonderful career, and that’s a life goal for me !
P&L: Favorite store in town ?
A : I love L’Arsenal …They have always a nice and fashionable selection
P&L : Let’s talk about Cosmetics now, name 5 of your Must-Have:
A: I have to say I’m an unconditional of Lush Cosmetics
- The body conditioner Ro’s Argan with a lovely smell a Argan rose
- The hand cream Coup de Main
- The Make up remover 9 to 5
- I also love Leonor Greyl, the cream shampoo Bain aux algues which gives my hair a nice volume!And the lipstick, UNE , rouge ideal – Mat finished
P&L : A Favourite Spa and care Institute in Geneva?
A: Definitely Clarins Spa, they have the best massage offers in town !
P&L: Let’s talk about getting away now… 5 destinations + hotels you will always remember:
A: When I travel, I love to get back to the roots and that’s why I’m choosing my destination according to the beauty of the landscapes even if it’s lost in nowhere… So the hotel isn’t a major part of my choice.
- Thailand Koh Tao was a revelation for me … heaven on earth…We’ve choose the resort le Bohemia where you have open air shower and rarely hot water 😉
- Zanzibar no words to describe the beauty of the Island… it’s a must see in a lifetime…
- Lyon again for a small get away and easy peasy the Mama Shelter is always a good idea !
- Uzes in France, les sardines aux yeux bleus a lovely bed and breakfast for a romantic time with the One.
P&L : Food time! Favourite restaurant in Geneva?
- With your girlfriends: L’Alma ..delicious peruvian food !
- With your man.. Le Café des Sources
- A good tip for our followers ? BOTECO for its Tartare madness and the super fun Brazilian owner who welcome you like an old friend !
P&L : Name five « pêchés mignons » …
- The macarons La Durée, pistachio flavour…
- Pti dej O lit Genève, they deliver breakfasts.. Isn’t that super cool ?
- The pain au chocolat from the boulangerie «Ô 35» in Chêne Bougeries
P&L: 5 Deco shops …
- A: beautiful in Annecy . I love every items in this shop from the plants to the Aesop cosmetics!
- Viva Frida in Lausanne: for their ceramic pottery and candles
- Interio to get trendy furniture with affordable prices
- Natacha Veen for a nice tote bag crafted by a talented designer ! Check out her textile collection.
- Les Enfants Terribles a super cool Concept Store in Geneva where you can get fresh juices after your shopping…
P&L : Thank you Angelique ! wow ! Our followers will be delighted to get all your tips here and around. We’ll see you at the next Les Mondaines event, keep us posted.
Angelique is one of Geneva Women we love to meet, she makes the most of the city and gives all her energy to bring dynamism and renewal in Geneva.
Don’t miss the next edition of Les Mondaines by following them!
Leïla & Pauline
Shooting Spot : Le Café des Voisins
Adress: Rue des Voisins 8, 1205 Genève